Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why should you care?

It seems that a lot of people went through hell to get you the right to vote, but why should you care. After all Barack or Hillary, Mccain or Huckabee whats the difference your vote doesn't count for anything, right? I'll pick the one who looks like me. I'll pick the one who has the same politics as I do. I'll pick the one that looks the best. I might want to pick the one who needs my vote the most.

People please educate yourself on who is running and why!!!! I mean after all we voted the last president in based on the fact that he wouldn't let gay people get married and he was a Christian. We found out that had nothing to do with being in Iraq and spending all our money on their infrastructure while our bridges fell down. And we found out that just because the other party says they are going to do big things when they take office, it could be politics as usual. We need to make sure that the reason we vote for any of these people is because they can lead us where we need to be. So choose Barack because his platform speaks to your needs or choose Hillary because She speaks for you in her political platform. Choose Mccain because you like his policy on Iraq or choose Huckabee because he is going to do away with the IRS, but make sure you look at the candidates platform and see how they are going to do these things. Post your replies to this post. We are eager to see what you think and what you know!

No comments: